Copyright Robert Cole 2015 - No copying or distributing
The Eight DO

HOKURIKUDO
- The Eight Roads of KOTO



KAGA - TAIMA ASAKO-MURA NOBUNAGA 
    ____________________
    ASAKO TAIMA NOBUNAGA(3) ECHIZEN - SHO-CHO 1428 
     _|_____  
     IYEMASA KAN-SHO 1460 
     _|_____   
     IYEMASA BUN-MEI 1469 
     _|_____   
     IYEMASA TEN-MON 1532 
     _|_____    
     IYEMASA KO-JI 1555        


TAIMA NOBUNAGA O-AN 1368
        TAIMA ARITOSHI School smiths, NOBUNAGA(1) and (2) came to
        ECHIZEN from ASAKO Village. The 2nd became student of 
        ECHIZEN TOMOKIYO. The O-EI was a time of hinderless
        expansion and several smiths became regional names. The
        3rd in SHO-CHO lived and worked in both provinces. The 
        O-EI exuberance tames down from the GUNOME HA of ECHIZEN
        to ASAKI-NOTARE BA in NIE with HOTSURE over SUNAGASHI. 
        Note: TANTO widens up for MUROMACHI smiths. The last of
        TAIMA in EI-SHO following CHO-ROKU 1457. See TAIMA
    MEI: NOBUNAGA

NOBUNAGA(2) O-EI (t: TOMOKIYO, f: NOBUNAGA 1): ECHIZEN JU. O-EI
        style GUNOME-MIDARE BA or SUGU KO-MIDARE with HOTSURE and
        SUNAGASHI. See ECHIZEN
    MEI: NOBUNAGA

NOBUNAGA(3) SHO-CHO: From ECHIZEN to KAGA. MASAME. HOTSURE from
        SUNAGASHI.
    MEI: NOBUNAGA
         ESSHU JU NOBUNAGA

IYEMASA(2) KAN-SHO (f: ASAKO NOBUNAGA): MASA: SEI "Administrate."
          SUGUHA and GUNOME HA. 
    MEI: KASHU FUJIWARA IYEMASA
         KASHU JU FUJIWARA IYEMASA

IYEMASA(3) BUN-MEI: MOKUME. SUGU GUNOME-MIDARE HA.
    MEI: IYEMASA SAKU 

Return to: SiteMap
Glossary